In the field of audit and tax advisory, the Law Firm’s practice includes:
- review of processes and procedures – depending on the specificity and form of business review of the processes with the highest risk of problems, ineffectiveness and irregularities; providing recommendations aimed at strengthening control processes and minimizing losses; purchasing processes are often subject to the above verification due to the cooperation between the organization and suppliers as well as the involvement of significant financial resources;
- compliance with regulations – our Law Firm provides legal services in compliance risk assessment, assessment of solutions and regulations in the field of compliance, as well as advice on actions taken in the event of non-compliance, including representation before relevant authorities and regulatory organizations;
- analysis of financial and accounting records – due to the analysis of financial and accounting records we identify errors or irregularities exposing the company to potential losses; the analysis of financial and accounting records allows the examination of relations between employees and contractors, and it turns out that a conflicts of interest and material damage are most common; the analysis may be conducted in a regular manner and it may also concern a specific area and period of business activity;
- tax audit – verification of tax consequences of basic transaction models used by our Clients; analysis of the correctness of calculation and payment of individual taxes (we offer regular analysis or analysis concerning a specific area and period of business activity or tax consequences of a specific transaction);
- drafting tax documentation of the so-called transfer pricing used in transactions between related entities;
- identification of tax schemes used by our Clients;
- tax analysis of investment – determining the effects of real estate tax, with particular emphasis on constructions;
- verification of potential irregularity and minimization of losses – in case of suspicion of irregularities, our Law Firm’s experts verify it and develop a strategy taking into account possible scenarios in order to minimize the consequences of the problem;
- legal support in the case of identification of non-conformities or irregularities – if the audit identifies non-conformities or irregularities, which effects require legal action, our Law Firm will provide comprehensive support at all stages of the proceedings.
In the field of audit and tax advisory, our Law Firm’s experts have carried out projects for construction, energy, production, commercial, FMCG, automotive and tourism companies, including analysis of purchasing process, legal services regarding long-term contracts for construction companies, tax audits and tax documentation of the so-called transfer pricing.
Audit and tax advisory practice is led by: