In the field of labor law we offer the following services:
- employee documentation – we provide opinions and prepare documentation in the field of labor law, related both to the commencement of cooperation (employment contracts, management contracts, civil law contracts, non-compete clause, confidentiality agreement) and its organization (employee programs, regulations, policies, codes of ethics, anti-mobbing procedures, whistleblowing), as well as amendment or termination of employment relationships (annexes, agreements, settlements);
- ongoing legal assistance – due to the constant monitoring of changes in the law and judicial decisions (including European) we provide constant legal support in solving various problems in the field of labor law; we offer practical solutions that allow making quick and safe decisions in the field of HR;
- termination of employment contracts – we advise employers as well as employees on termination of employment contract; due to a reasonable assessment of rights and obligations of the parties to the contract, as well as appropriately tailored strategy we minimize the negative effects of termination of employment relationships whilst at the same time reducing litigation risk;
- employment optimization – we support our Clients in adjusting employment structures to the individual needs and financial capability of a given company; our Law Firm’s experts introduce amendments to the existing employment structures (including employment models and legal grounds, optimization of employment costs) as well as advise on the implementation of the employment reduction program (also in the regime of collective redundancies);
- resolving employment disputes – we advise on resolution of disputes; we aim to minimize the costs and, if possible, avoid a trial; we provide legal services with particular emphasis on disputes related to the termination of employment contracts, mobbing, unequal treatment and discrimination, violation of the non-competition clause, confidentiality obligations and unfair competition (more);
- HR training courses – we share our knowledge and experience with our Clients as part of training courses for managers, HR departments and other employees; trainings conducted by members of our Team are tailored to the individual needs of our Clients as well as allow the effective implementation of new legal solutions (new procedures, regulations, employee programs, etc.), as well as avoidance of complications arising in human resources management (e.g. training in the field of changes in the labor law).
In the field of labor law we have experience in legal assistance for real estate and construction market entities (including entities belonging to international equity groups such as Colliers International and Swissroc Group) and industries such as education, advertising and marketing, new technologies, IT, events and entertainment, gastronomy, leasing industry, as well as constant legal services for an international recruitment company (HR industry).
The labor law practice is led by: