Our practice of legal services for companies includes:
- advice on choosing the best legal form for business according to the specificity of the industry and the Client’s individual needs;
- company establishment, including drafting shareholders agreements, articles of association and documents necessary to complete the registration process;
- drafting and negotiation of shareholders agreements, including joint venture agreements;
- current support in the area of preparing regulations, resolutions, approvals and minutes in order to meet the needs of companies’ general meetings, as well as management boards and supervisory boards’ meetings;
- representing Clients in National Court Register proceedings (including drafting all the relevant documents);
- current legal services, in particular in the area of drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts, providing legal opinions as well as resolving disputes with contractors;
- debt collection, including talks with debtors as well as concluding out-of-court settlements aimed at minimizing the costs of servicing overdue receivables;
- resolving disputes between shareholders, as well as representation in cases concerning claims against resolutions of shareholders’ general meetings, as well as claims against corporate governing bodies;
- liquidation of companies.
Our Law Firm’s experts have rich experience in providing legal services (also as in-house lawyers) to companies from different industries, such as real estate, construction, energy, new technologies, and finance. In most cases the corporate services included an international element.
The practice of legal services for company law is managed by: