Our goal is to provide the most effective dispute resolution strategy that does not interfere with the interests of our Clients. We advise at all stages of the dispute resolution process, including:
- dispute risk management – we provide advice on the performance of contracts at the pre-dispute stage, including analysis of potential claims, preparing documentation and evidence enabling effective pursuit of claims or defense in court proceedings;
- planning trial strategies – we conduct a legal and factual analysis of the dispute as well as assessment of the opportunities and costs of a dispute;
- securing claims – we represent Clients in proceedings to secure claims in order to ensure the implementation of decisions in the future;
- amicable settlement of disputes – we conduct settlement negotiations, represent Clients in mediation, as well as participate in out-of-court settlement;
- representing Clients in court and arbitral proceedings – we draw up pleadings, monitor the progress of proceedings, prepare Clients for hearings and represent them before civil and administrative courts of all instances (including the Supreme Court, the Supreme Administrative Court and the Constitutional Tribunal), as well as in arbitral proceedings (Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce, ICC);
- enforcement of awards – we represent our Clients in proceedings aimed at the enforcement of an award, including execution of a court judgement, as well as a declaration of enforceability of arbitration awards.
We have extensive experience in representing Polish and foreign entities in disputes. This applies to contractors of railway, road, energy, high-tech infrastructure, construction structures in disputes with the investor, as well as representation of subcontractors against the general contractor.
Despite our Law Firm’s specialization in the real estate market, the members of our Team have many years of experience in employment law cases, compensation, debt collection, as well as corporate disputes.
The current total value of the subjects of litigation in civil proceedings conducted by our Law Firm exceeds PLN 50 million.
The litigation and arbitration practice is led by: