In the field of real estate and construction we provide the following services:
- comprehensive due diligence of real estate – depending on the Client’s needs due diligence comprises the full scope or individual elements influencing the assessment of the legal status of the real estate, such as legal title to the real estate, pre-emption rights, planning conditions or restrictions resulting from environmental and conservation protection;
- drafting and negotiation of real estate purchase agreements – our Law Firm advise Clients at every stage of transaction, from planning the transaction structure to closing the purchase at the notary public, which applies in particular to negotiation of the terms with the other party to the transaction, as well as drafting and completing all the necessary documents, and managing the contacts with state authorities or third parties;
- representing Clients in administrative proceedings – we provide legal assistance in all administrative proceedings concerning real estate, in particular obtainment of construction permits, occupancy permits, or proceedings regarding adiacent fees, perpetual usufruct fees or compensation;
- drafting and negotiating construction contracts – our Law Firm draws up all types of contracts concluded during the performance of a construction investment, as well as contracts concluded with designers, general contractors of construction works (also in the design & build system), subcontractors, suppliers or other parties in the construction process;
- resolving disputes in the course of the performance of the construction investments – our Law Firm provides legal assistance in resolving disputes between parties in a construction process by providing legal arguments based on a rational assessment of mutual rights and obligations;
- drafting development contracts and assisting the developers in the sale process – we provide legal assistance in conducting the sale process of development investments, including solving legal problems arising in the course of transaction;
- drafting and negotiation of lease agreements – in this area our Law Firm advises in all types of lease agreements, i.e. commercial and office space lease agreements, as well as residential premises lease agreements (including institutional lease agreement);
- representing Clients in litigation and arbitration – if it is unachievable to resolve a dispute in an amicable manner, our Law Firm provides comprehensive support for Clients in the implementation of their rights through court and arbitral proceedings (more).
Our Law Firm’s comprehensive offer, excellent quality of legal services and constant support allow our Clients to focus on their interests, while maintaining full legal security.
Rich experience of our Law Firm’s experts includes legal assistance to developers, owners of the largest shopping centers in Poland, tenants of office and commercial space, as well as entities belonging to international equity groups such as Colliers International and Swissroc Capital Holding.
The real estate and construction practice is managed by: