In the area of restructuring and bankruptcy we advise on:
- legal and financial audit of the indebted entity from the perspective of premises for announcing insolvency, which is necessary to file for bankruptcy or restructuring;
- legal consultancy at the stage preceding the occurrence of premises for announcing insolvency, including the proceeding strategy and preparing Clients for the restructuring or bankruptcy procedure (including the “pre-pack”);
- drafting all the relevant documents, including restructuring plans, arrangement proposals, application for initiation of restructuring or bankruptcy proceedings as well as registering receivables, etc.;
- representing creditor as well as debtor in restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings, which includes drafting pleadings and representation at court sessions;
- conducting negotiations with the parties involved in the restructuring or bankruptcy process, including creditors and receivers;
- all types of proceedings related to the restructuring or bankruptcy of companies, including proceedings regarding the personal liability of management board members, proceedings for a ban on business activity, as well as cases aimed at finding the debtor’s assets ineffective (more);
- consumer bankruptcy, including assessment of the premises for announcing insolvency, drafting documents and representation in proceedings concerning redemption of the liability.
Our experts have participated in the liquidation of financial institutions, as well as numerous restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings in the private sector (including development, retail, financial services, transport); we have represented creditors as well as debtors. In the largest bankruptcy proceeding, in which our Law Firm’s lawyers have participated, the total of filed claims exceeded PLN 200 million.
The restructuring and bankruptcy practice is headed by: