1. The website collects automatically only the information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of user of the service. They are designed to use our website. First of all, they contain the name of the site of origin, a unique number, the storage time on the terminal device.
3. The operator of the service (Czupajło & Ciskowski Kancelaria Adwokacka Sp.p.) is an entity who sends cookies on the terminal device of user and who has access to them.
4. The operator uses the service files (cookies) to:
– adjust website content to the individual user’s preferences, especially those files recognize the device to display a page in accordance with the preferences,
– preparation of statistics that help understanding the preferences and user`s behaviors,
– analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows to customize the content and layout service for trends,
– statistics are also used to evaluate the popularity of website,
– possibility of logging to the site,
– maintenance of user login on each page service.
5. Service uses two types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the service website (by the entrance to another page, log on or off the browser). Files are stored permanently in the user`s terminal equipment until they are deleted by the user or by the time resulting from their settings.
6. The user may at any time change the settings of web browser to lock the support files (cookies) or obtain information about their placement in device. Other available options are possible to check in the settings of web browser. Keep in mind that most browsers by default is set to accept the recording files (cookies).
7. The operator of the website indicates that changes settings in the user’s web browser may restrict access to certain functions of the web service.
8. Information about the settings of web browsers is available in the menu (help) or on the producer`s website.