Responsible for the practice of real estate and construction law as well as litigation.
She advises Polish and foreign corporate entities on the legal risks in transactions and investments. She represents Clients in civil and administrative proceedings, mediation and arbitration. She also provides legal services in the field of the construction, energy, infrastructure, high technology and IT industries. She specializes in disputes concerning construction investments, infrastructure and real estate.
Member of the Bar Association in Warsaw (2016). Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw. Erasmus+ scholarship holder at the Humboldt University in Berlin. Gained experience while working in law firms, non-governmental organizations and public institutions. A long-time associate in the Litigation Department of the renowned law firm Clifford Chance in Warsaw.
Fluent in English and German.
- representing contractors of railway, road, energy and high-tech infrastructure as well as constructions in disputes with the investor;
- representing subcontractors in disputes with the general contractor;
- representing minority shareholders in disputes concerning infringement of shareholder rights;
- sprzedawców nieruchomości w sporze z nabywcą na tle wykonania umowy przedwstępnej;
- representing real estate sellers in a dispute with the purchaser concerning the performance of the preliminary contract;
- representing specialized equipment suppliers in a dispute with the contracting authority;
- representing an energy supplier in a dispute over settlements on the energy balancing market.