Terms and Conditions of Website
Czupajło & Ciskowski Kancelaria Adwokacka sp.p.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the fulfillment of information obligations referred to in Art. 8 sec. 1 point 1 and Art. 20 paragraph 1 point 2 and 3 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended) and Art. 173 paragraph. 1 point 1 of the Telecommunications Law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243 as amended).
- Terms and Conditions lay down general rules governing the use of website of Kancelaria Czupajło & Ciskowski Kancelaria Adwokacka sp.p. (hereinafter, “Law Firm”), including the general rules governing the use of Law Firm’s services provided by electronic means.
- Terms and Conditions is made available free of charge on the website https://ccka.pl in a form that allows copying, storage and displaying by the User for non-commercial purposes.
- By accessing and using this website, the User consents to all the provisions of Terms and Conditions and obliges himself to comply with them. In case of disagreement, the User must immediately stop using the website.
- The website automatically collects information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are small text files stored on the User’s device when he visits a website. They are required for the operation of our website. They contain a website name of their origin, unique ID number and the storage time on the device.
- The Law Firm places cookies on its User’s device and has access to them.
- tailor the website content to the needs and preferences of the User; cookies recognize the device in order to display the website according to the needs and preferences;
- compile statistics in order to learn about the User’s preferences; the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and tailors the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends; statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
- log into the website;
- keeping the User’s logged in on every page of the website.
- Information on the configuration of Internet browsers is available in menu of the Internet browser (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
- The Administrator of personal data is the Law Firm. Personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the so-called “GDPR”. Such data includes name, surname and e-mail address provided via the inquiry form available in the “Contact” section.
- The Administrator processes the User’s personal data in order to answer questions included in the inquiry form (the legal basis for data processing is the User’s consent and our legitimate interests, namely communication with the User). The Law Firm will process personal data for as long as the Law Firm responds to questions, or for as long as any advanced claims remain pending.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, if the User chooses not to provide it, we will not be able to provide the User with the response to the question asked in the inquiry form. The User has the right to request access to his personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to processing of personal data, as well as the right to transfer his personal data and lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Detailed information on the processing of personal data of persons interested in the Law Firm’s legal services will be sent automatically in response to each question.
- The Administrator shall take technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from being able to obtain and modify personal data.
- Law Firm is the owner of the website. The copyright in all material on this site is vested in Czupajło & Ciskowski Kancelaria Adwokacka sp.p. The contents of this website are for general information purposes only.
- The User has the right to copy the content on this website only for personal, non-commercial use. Any use, dissemination, or exploitation by a User of content available in the website in any way or within any scope other than specified above shall be prohibited.
- There may be links to external websites managed by third parties. The Law Firm is not responsible for the content of websites to which these links lead and is not liable for the content therein. Any links to other websites are provided solely for the convenience of the User.
- There may occur technical malfunctions or failures that prevent or hinder viewing this website.
- The Law Firm shall not be liable for the malfunctioning or non-availability of the website caused by the above reasons and other that go beyond the control of the Law Firm.
- The Law Firm reserves the right to introduce amendments to these Terms and Conditions. The current version of the Terms and Conditions is available on the Law Firm’s website.