She specializes in litigation, in particular concerning Swiss Franc loans, as well as labor law.
She advises on matters related to consumer protection on the finance market, including cases related to foreign currency loans. She specializes in civil procedural law.
Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw (2020). Joined our Team in 2017.
Fluent in German.
She has contributed to the following cases:
- representing employees in court proceedings related to the pursuit of claims arising from the employment relationship;
- representing in litigation concerning pursuing a claim under a tort (damages arising from traffic accidents; compensation in the case of bodily injury or death) as well as claims concerning non-performance or improper performance of contracts;
- representing natural persons and entrepreneurs in proceedings concerning the real estate law;
- representing members of housing communities in cases for the repeal and declaration of invalidity of resolutions;
- representing housing communities, investors, contractors and real estate owners in litigation concerning claims related to the damage caused by the real estate defects;
- representing borrowers in litigation against banks which contracts contain prohibited contractual clauses, including indexed or denominated loans in CHF (Swiss Franc loans).