Head of the practice of real estate and construction law, litigation, including Swiss Franc loan cases and labor law.
He advises Polish and foreign participants in the real estate and finance market. He represents Clients in civil and commercial litigation and arbitration as well as conducts negotiations. He specializes in proceedings concerning construction investments as well as proceedings resulting from loan agreements indexed to foreign currency exchange rate; his practice also encompasses resolution of disputes in employment relations.
Member of the Bar Association in Warsaw (2013). He graduated with honors from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw. Graduate of the British Law Centre organized as a joint academic venture between the University of Cambridge and the University of Warsaw. He also completed a postgraduate degree course in fiscal and criminal law at Jagiellonian University.
Fluent in English.
- representing a developer in a dispute with a general contractor over the construction of warehouse halls and defective performance;
- representing a developer in a dispute with a housing community concerning claims for damages related to defects in real estate;
- representing a company belonging to an international equity group in a dispute with an investment fund in relation to commercial lease agreement;
- an investor in dispute over settlements concerning the sale of the industrial goods warehouse;
- representing board members of Polish publicly listed companies suspected of fraud;
- representing borrowers in litigation against banks which contracts contain prohibited contractual clauses, including indexed or denominated loans in CHF (Swiss Franc loans).