The professional area
Head of the practice of real estate and construction law, housing communities and cooperatives and legal services for companies.
In 2009, he started his professional career in one of renowned law firms in Warsaw. His practice focuses on legal services for business entities and housing communities. He also provides the ongoing legal advice (including corporate services) as well as dispute resolution.
Member of the Bar Association in Warsaw (2013). He graduated with honors from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw at which he also completed the American law course offered in cooperation with the University Florida Levin College of Law.
Fluent in English.
- legal services to all participants in the real estate market, including due diligence, providing legal opinion, drafting and negotiation of agreements, as well as representation;
- representing in litigation and arbitration concerning cases of investors, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, architects, as well as housing communities and cooperatives;
- legal services for communities and housing cooperatives, both in the field of ongoing advice (opinions, analysis of contracts, resolutions, meetings), as well as pursuing claims for defects in the real estate;
- corporate services, including legal advice on choosing the best legal form for business, resolution of corporate disputes, as well as cases concerning claims made against management board members;
- legal advice in restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings in consideration of liability of the management board members; representation in proceedings concerning a ban on business activity;
- representing borrowers in litigation against banks which contracts contain prohibited contractual clauses, including indexed or denominated loans in CHF (Swiss franc loans).