Head of internal audit practice.
Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors since 2013 (license No. 125657). Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants since 2014.
Graduate of the Warsaw School of Economics. She also completed Master of Business Administration postgraduate degree course at Lindenwood University in Saint Charles (Missouri, USA). In 2011-2017, worked with Ernst & Young and ITI Neovision.
Member of Mensa Poland.
Fluent in English and French.
- the analysis of business processes and the review of internal procedures in terms of detecting potential gaps and weaknesses related to the fraud risk,
- fraud detection, including loss pricing,
- identifying and reviewing personal and capital relations between the parties to the transaction.
- projects for companies from the energy sector, i.e. analysis of the purchasing process, identification of control mechanisms (procedure, process, system), identification of gaps and weaknesses in the control system, verification of conflicts of interest and fraud risk assessment;
- work for a company from the FMCG sector; estimation of loss incurred by the Company due to identification of weaknesses and irregularities,
- analysis of the financial pyramid operating on the Polish market, aimed at identifying the mechanism of its operation and estimating the scale of funds,
- projects for construction companies; verification of settlement of long-term contracts.