The professional area
Responsible for the practice of real estate and construction law, housing communities and cooperatives, as well as litigation.
He represents Clients in proceedings before courts, law enforcement authorities as well as public administration authorities. He has built up comprehensive experience working in law firms since 2013.
He graduated with honors from the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Warsaw. As a student, he participated in meetings of the student scientific movement and conferences. He also contributed to the Legal Clinic at the University of Warsaw and the Civil Development Forum Foundation. Recipient of Chancellor’s scholarships for outstanding students. Member of the Bar Association in Warsaw (2019).
He has a good command of English.
- drafting real estate administration services and management agreements for the largest housing communities in Warsaw;
- drafting commercial lease agreements;
- cases concerning damage resulting from non-performance or improper performance of construction works (including renovation of a historic palace or the facade of housing communities);
- correcting the content of entries in land and mortgage register, assessing the legal status of real estate (e.g. in terms of the occurrence of re-privatization claims) or removing the real estate from the municipal register of monuments;
- remission of administrative penalties imposed on investors by building supervisory authorities;
establishing the non-existence of cooperative ownership right to a business premises (for housing cooperatives);
- pursuing a claim under a tort (damages arising from traffic accidents; compensation in the case of bodily injury or death) as well as claims concerning non-performance or improper performance of contracts (including breach of the non-competition clause), claim for hidden defects object of purchase, or the return of an advance payment;
- borrowers in litigation against banks which contracts contain prohibited contractual clauses, including indexed or denominated loans in CHF (Swiss Franc loans);
- division of property after abolition of matrimonial property regime, confirmation of inheritance acquisition, division of inheritance, usucaption and delimitation of a real estate;
- family law (divorce, entrusting exercise of parental authority, alimony, establishing contacts between parents and children, appointing a guardian);
- criminal cases concerning crimes against property, both from the perspective of the aggrieved party and the accused (misappropriation of property, unfavorable disposal of property).