Head of tax advisory practice.
She provides consultancy services to Polish and foreign corporate entities, including tax analysis of business activities, tax implications of transactions, transfer pricing. She advises Clients from the production, commercial, automotive and tourism industry. She specializes in corporate income tax as well as real estate tax.
Member of the National Chamber of Tax Advisers (2013). Graduate of the Faculty of Finance and Banking of the Warsaw School of Economics, accountant and professional negotiator.
Fluent in English and French.
- tax audit of accounting books, analysis of the tax implications of strategic projects;
- adjusting tax solutions developed by Clients to the dynamic changes in tax law;
- due diligence of investments;
- tax documentation of the so-called transfer pricing;
- negotiations related to family businesses, establishing a settlement system, division of roles and business transfer rules;
- systematic approach to problem solving.
- settlement of an investment worth approximately PLN 70 million, as a result of which the value of the annual real estate tax was significantly reduced;
- supporting the Client in the proceedings conducted by the prosecutor’s office by submitting explanations regarding the solutions adopted by the Client within the scope of the Accounting Act and the National Accounting Standards;
- developing a contract negotiation strategy with a key partner of a distributor of innovative mechanical engineering solutions;
- member of the team (led by statutory auditors) responsible for analyzing the files of the investigation conducted by the prosecutor’s office concerning State Treasury companies from the energy sector;
- analysis (as an expert in mathematical and financial analysis) of applications for EU funds concerning construction or expansion of hospitals and other investments carried out with the support of the Ministry of Health (2007-2013);
- member of the team led by a statutory auditor in auditing financial statements (over 100 audits in 1997-2014) and auditing the correct usage of EU funds (several dozen audits in 2010-2014);
- expertise (as a co-author) regarding the indemnity due from the telecommunications industry Client to the agent.