The professional area
She is responsible for the litigation practice, in particular Swiss Franc loans and legal services for companies.
She specializes in dispute resolution and well as proceedings resulting from loan agreements indexed to foreign currency exchange rate. She also provides legal opinions and drafts contracts for natural persons and entrepreneurs.
She graduated from the Faculty of Law, Canon Law and Administration at the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin in Lublin (2016). Member of the Warsaw Bar Association (2018). She has gained professional experience working in law firms, non-governmental organizations and public institutions.
She has a good command of English.
- representing borrowers in litigation against banks which contracts contain prohibited contractual clauses, including indexed or denominated loans in CHF (Swiss Franc loans).
- representing in litigation concerning pursuing a claim under a tort (damages arising from traffic accidents; compensation in the case of bodily injury or death) as well as claims concerning non-performance or improper performance of contracts;
- representing in proceedings concerning real estate law (usucaption, dissolution of co-ownership of real estate, eviction, establishment of easement, violation of property rights);
- representing in proceedings related to regulations concerning derivatives, cryptocurrencies and gambling;
- representing the accused and the aggrieved party in proceedings before criminal courts.