The professional area
Responsible for legal services for housing cooperatives.
His professional practice focuses on litigation in the field of civil and economic law. He provides legal services to all types of housing communities and cooperatives.
Member of the Bar Association in Warsaw (2012). Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Warsaw. He also completed postgraduate studies of Company Law at the University of Warsaw. Graduate of the British Law Centre organized as a joint academic venture between the University of Cambridge and the University of Warsaw.
Fluent in English.
- assistance in chairing annual meeting, premises owners’ meeting, meeting of Supervisory Boards as well as meetings of Management Boards;
- representing housing cooperatives in proceedings before common court, administrative court, public administration authorities;
- regulating the legal status of real estate;
- debt collection;
- providing opinion and drafting resolutions, regulations and amendments to the articles of association;
- providing opinion, analyzing letters and contracts concluded by housing communities and cooperatives;
- the day-to-day operation of housing cooperatives and communities.