He provides legal services for housing communities and cooperatives as well as legal services for companies.
Previously worked in the legal department of a company specializing in representation of clients in disputes against airlines.
Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw.
He has a good command of English.
He has contributed to the following cases:
- establishment of over a dozen companies;
- liquidation of companies;
- drafting resolutions and documents of a company, as well as cooperatives and housing communities, including appointing and dismissing members of a board, disposal or redemption of shares, preparation, approval and reporting of annual financial statements, chairing shareholders’ meetings and introducing specific solutions as part of the business of individual entities;
- representation of an entrepreneur in a dispute against a legal person managing state and European funds;
- representing entrepreneurs, companies, cooperatives and housing communities;
- litigation concerning the pursuit of claims and subsequent enforcement;
- providing legal opinions.