Responsible for the litigation practice, in particular Swiss Franc loans, as well as legal services for companies.
She specializes in dispute resolution, with particular emphasis on proceedings resulting from loan agreements indexed to foreign currency exchange rate. She represents Clients before common courts. The area of her practice also encompasses providing opinions on contracts as well as providing legal opinions for entrepreneurs.
Graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin (2018). Recipient of Chancellor’s scholarships for outstanding students. While still a student, she was the Vice-President of the Parliamentary Law Scientific Club at the UMCS and a member of the Board of Public Procurement Law Scientific Club at UMCS. Speaker at national scientific conferences. She is a member of the Bar Association in Warsaw (2019). Previously worked with a number of renowned law firms.
She has a good command of English.
She has contributed to the following cases:
- representing borrowers in litigation against banks which contracts contain prohibited contractual clauses, including indexed or denominated loans in CHF (Swiss Franc loans);
- representation in litigation concerning real estate ownership, i.e. eviction, usucaption, dissolution of co-ownership;
- representation in litigation concerning inheritance law, i.e. confirmation of inheritance acquisition, division of inheritance, reserved share;
- representation in family proceedings, i.e. divorce and separation, alimony and the abolition of matrimonial property regime;
- entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations in proceedings concerning entry into the National Court Register;
- representation in litigation concerning dissemination of false information;
- representation in litigation concerning pursuing a claim under a tort (damages arising from traffic accidents; compensation in the case of bodily injury or death) as well as claims concerning non-performance or improper performance of contracts;
- real estate owners in litigation concerning claims related to the damage caused by the real estate defects.